-
July 10th, 2006, 11:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Re: starting to [censored] me off
Credit is fine, Im not even the type to use a credit card. I skip church to save gas money *kidding*.
Nobody in my household has anything to do with hsbc. The only credit card I have is a visa and is produced by citibank. According to the google search I did, they tend to telemarket heavily. At the very least, I can continue to pick up the phone and set it right back down [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-
July 11th, 2006, 12:50 AM
#2
Guest
Re: starting to [censored] me off
Use to get them. Not exactly the ones you are getting. Or the same company. But some like them. And a lot of ID Blocked, Unavailable, etc etc
But sense i added the "call block or do not accept calls from callers who block their numbers", it reduced the calls tremendously.
And you can block the incoming number i think by hitting *87.
Found what i done very convient to keep from getting a lot of annoying calls. The national do not call list or the other things seem to be a joke. Even prosecuting the caller, esp. if it's a telemarking, they use auto dialers alot lately. So that actually spares them prosecution.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks